Greener Grass Greener Grass

Outstanding animation, music and nice story. I missed some voice acting, but maybe you'll make a full film one day with a sequel of this story and add it then. Otherwise the facial expression and the gesture tell us exactly what the protagonist are feeling, nice work :)

SteveRoberts responds:

I was thinking about adding voices while I was during the animatic stage of the project, (not as far as actual sentences, just sounds etc) but I recieved feedback during one of my presentations at uni that it worked nice without VA. Any future projects I'll do will probably have voices though, it'd be nice to try animating some lipsync. :) Cheers for the review!

Sonic Generations Plot Sonic Generations Plot

Funny!

Tales of the fading Tails. Sorry i had to write this :D

That was a very funny animation. As "TheRandomDot" below me says, i realised too that i am old xD (cause i also played Sonic 1, but on my Mastersystem)...

If you are planning on making a sequel, than please try to involve the Dr. Kintobor into the story and maybe the old Sonic is responsible for the change of the Doc into Robotnik (i know its another paradox, but it should be funny ;) )

Genesis (Game Trailer) Genesis (Game Trailer)

Nice Trailer

I hope my comment will not be judged negative, that's not the intention.

The art was very good, on its own way.

There are some questions that came to my mind when i watched the trailer.
1. If he is infected and travels to the past, didn't he infect other people from the past too?
2. Why doesn't he know of the virus, if he holds a test-tube in his hand, is he a scientist?

The story is interesting, at first i thought it will be another zombie themed game, but then the time travel made it more interesting.

I just want to give a small hint. If you are planing to add time travel, where you can switch between timelines, then please make it very logical, otherwise people start to turn away from the game.
(Time Hollow is one example, at the end the time-travel device was passed from protagonist to the same protagonist and no origin of this device was mentioned , so i was a bit disappointed of this paradox.)

You should definitively add some more information or informative pictures (not too much for sure) to the trailer, cause it would match if you can see the "love" or some screens from the life of the protagonist before the accident with the virus takes place.

These are only my opinions.

Good luck with your project :)

UknownXL responds:

No I wont take the comment as negative. I love feedback and I take it to heart most of the time.
1. The virus he carries is not contagious. Only in certain people will it be able to spread. The way the virus spread is actually a surprise.
2. He is the scientist that develops the serum. Its not meant to harm anyone or give him the power he gains. Its all really an accident. And everything involving his loved one will be explained as the player travels back in time during the game. And in various segments.

105.2 105.2

Spoiler free comment ;D

I struggled to believe you have to force me to do the thing at the end, but when I was annoyed and used the machine anyway, because there were no other choices, I loved the message you were aiming at.

Lost Ethereal Lost Ethereal

Awesome minimalistic game. It felt like playing a lowrez version of "Another World". You've managed to create a great amosphere. Everything was fitting, the effects, the music and the story progression. I wished to see more particle effects (wind, water, fog) to improve it, but I can't add more to it.

thelucre responds:

I'm proud that this game reminded you of Another World. Also, particle effects were on the list but cut in the interest of time. The next build will be much more 'animated' in the environments. :)

Away From Home Away From Home

Great first game. It's like an action puzzle point and click platformer ^^, please make a sequel with more adventures :)

You Must Leave Me Behind You Must Leave Me Behind

Beautiful piece. It sounds like it would fit perfectly into the world of "Monster Tale" for the DS. :D

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thank you! Someone else said this would be good title music for a game as well o.O

Sempiternal Rhapsody Sempiternal Rhapsody

Happy New Year! Really good piece. I like the change of the pacing and the style variations very much. Good story telling through music :D, keep up the good work.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Sorry for the late response, but Happy New Year!
I like to vary different elements of my compositions, so I'm glad you like the result of that too!

Tomtarnas Julnatt - Piano Variations Tomtarnas Julnatt - Piano Variations

Flawless playing. Nice to hear christmas songs from another counties. Thanks for sharing :)

Even though it's a Swedish piece, we tend to play it a lot in Finland too ^ ^

Court of Hearts Court of Hearts

Nice and fabulous work. Indeed, floating islands are very charming :)

Newgrounds in Metroidvania Newgrounds in Metroidvania

Remarkably work. A lot of detail has been put inside. It will take me the whole day to find all characters xD

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Good Luck! You'll need it!

Street Fighter tribute Street Fighter tribute

Great. Now I want to play a the game again with this art style :D

ionrayner responds:

Capcom should make another SF game in pixel art style, imagine that.