Fragile Fragile

Sometimes you've got to risk everything to achieve new skills and overcome an sheer insovable task.

105.2 105.2

Spoiler free comment ;D

I struggled to believe you have to force me to do the thing at the end, but when I was annoyed and used the machine anyway, because there were no other choices, I loved the message you were aiming at.

Lost Ethereal Lost Ethereal

Awesome minimalistic game. It felt like playing a lowrez version of "Another World". You've managed to create a great amosphere. Everything was fitting, the effects, the music and the story progression. I wished to see more particle effects (wind, water, fog) to improve it, but I can't add more to it.

thelucre responds:

I'm proud that this game reminded you of Another World. Also, particle effects were on the list but cut in the interest of time. The next build will be much more 'animated' in the environments. :)

Away From Home Away From Home

Great first game. It's like an action puzzle point and click platformer ^^, please make a sequel with more adventures :)

CrossCode CrossCode

Really great project. I see a lot of effort and cross references of SNES games. :D

Star Spangled Hero Star Spangled Hero

...! What is it good for? No one knows. I see why this has a low rating. The best would be to add more "thematically" music of different areas of the ecosystem we are living in, because it is not only an approach of areas you see with the left eye. Anyways, nice approach of a serious game, packed in a well known gameplay.

Globalwarming Globalwarming

Great new match 3 mechanics with a serious topic. For a 1 week game, this is really well made.

The Enchanted Cave 2 The Enchanted Cave 2

Instant fav. I loved your first mobile version :D. Thanks for uploading. This sequel is truely far more advanced in animation and gameplay while keeping the charm of the first part. Love the "ancient cave" feeling.

Sentinel Sentinel

Great game. I think my biceps got stronger after playing xD

Awesome run Awesome run