You Must Leave Me Behind You Must Leave Me Behind

Beautiful piece. It sounds like it would fit perfectly into the world of "Monster Tale" for the DS. :D

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thank you! Someone else said this would be good title music for a game as well o.O

Sempiternal Rhapsody Sempiternal Rhapsody

Happy New Year! Really good piece. I like the change of the pacing and the style variations very much. Good story telling through music :D, keep up the good work.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Sorry for the late response, but Happy New Year!
I like to vary different elements of my compositions, so I'm glad you like the result of that too!

Tomtarnas Julnatt - Piano Variations Tomtarnas Julnatt - Piano Variations

Flawless playing. Nice to hear christmas songs from another counties. Thanks for sharing :)

Even though it's a Swedish piece, we tend to play it a lot in Finland too ^ ^

The Ancient City The Ancient City

Thank you for your awesome track. I used it for the related game and it fits perfectly :)

Out In The Cold Out In The Cold

Ancient Dance Trance Ancient Dance Trance

[Tsets] - Floating Space (loop) [Tsets] - Floating Space (loop)

TsetsukenMusic responds:

Anytime! I checked out the game it is in and I liked it! :)

Rainbow Rainbow

Thank you for this great track. I liked the pacing overall and the timing of the addition of new instruments. It fittet perfectly for Rainbow Cookie :)

Simple Menu Music! Simple Menu Music!

Thanks also for this great song, I also fitted perfectly for the related game I used it for. :)

Discofuck Discofuck

Thanks for your great song, I fitted perfectly for the related game I used it for. :)